Having recently completed a clinical masters degree in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Scott has just been awarded the APA title of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. This level of post graduate study at Curtin University has allowed him to further enhance his assessment and treatment techniques relating to musculoskeletal (muscle, tendon, nerve, joint and bone) disorders.
Some of the types of musculoskeletal conditions that we treat at Whole Health Physio include:
- Back and neck pain.
- Hip and knee pain.
- Joint hypermobility.
- Sciatica and nerve pain.
- Pre-post op rehab.
- Shoulder pain.
- Sports injuries.
- Tendon injuries.
- Thoracic and rib pain, and breathing difficulties.
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow.
- Knee ligament and meniscal injuries.
- Sprained ankles and wrists.
- Hand and finger conditions.
- Plantar fasciitis.
Treatments used in managing your pain may include:
- Information and education on your condition and effective self-management.
- Exercise rehabilitation prescription.
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation.
- Posture and movement modification
- Soft tissue massage.
- Dry needling.
Select a service from the menu below