We are located
unit 1, 55 Colin St,
West Perth, 6005
Reception hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
Treatment hours: Extend before and after these times, and include Saturday 1 – 4pm
Do I need a referral?
No. You do not need a referral if you are attending as a private patient. You can simply book yourself in. Medicare care plans or Veteran’s affairs (DVA) will however require a doctor’s referral. We do not currently provide appointments for claims relating to Workers Compensation or Motor Vehicle Accidents (ICWA).
Can I claim on my health insurance fund?
Yes. We have a HICAPS terminal at the clinic so you can swipe your health fund card and be left only the gap to pay.
We accept all health funds.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable loose-fitting clothing which is appropriate for the area being assessed and treated. For example, if you are presenting with a hip or knee injury, shorts are ideal. If you are a female presenting with a neck or shoulder complaint you may feel more comfortable in a singlet which exposes the area well. It’s up to you, and we always have towels for draping.
Where can I park?
Parking can almost always be easily found on Colin street or the adjacent Richardson St.
Please call our friendly reception team to discuss our fees as we have a range of different fees that apply. Students are eligible for a 10% discount whilst pensioners and healthcare card holders receive a 20% discount.
We prefer payment on the day of service unless otherwise arranged. Card payment is preferred.
If you are unable to make an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient in need as we are almost always operating at capacity.
'One of the unique differences at Whole Health Physiotherapy, when compared to most other practices, is the generous length of our appointments. We pride ourselves on offering a 60 minute initial consultation to allow a thorough assessment to be conducted as well as treatment beginning during the first session. Follow-up consultations are 30 minutes long however a 60 minute extended consultation can be booked as a follow-up if you have a complex issue or if more than one site is to be treated.’
What you can expect with your initial consultation:
- You will be sent a questionnaire to complete online which will give us a greater understanding of your pain and condition.
- You will have an in-depth discussion with the physiotherapist during which your story will be listened to.
- The physiotherapist will perform a comprehensive physical examination to work out what is causing your pain or problem.
- Your physiotherapist will discuss the findings of the assessment and talk about the diagnosis.
- You will be educated about your problem and a treatment plan will be discussed.
- Treatment will be commenced during this initial consultation. It is likely to include manual therapy, exercise prescription, posture and movement modification, advice and education.
- Any exercises prescribed to you will be available for viewing in video form via a free app we have available.
- You will be sent a written summary of your initial consultation within 24 hours.
Refer a client
For Private client referrals, please fill the form below